- 4 rounds of bread
- 185g tin of tuna (drained)
- 80g cheese
- 2tbsp mayonnaise
There’s something about tuna and melted cheese that just go so well together. I’m not saying this just for the purpose of the site either; I’m not a big fish fan, but I love the occasional Tuna & Cheese melt!
- Heat up the sandwich toaster on it’s highest setting
- Butter 1 side of each piece of bread
- In a bowl, mix together the tuna and mayonnaise
- Divide the mix into two equal portions and spread onto the unbuttered side of two bits of bread
- Lay the cheese slices evenly over the tuna and place the remaining rounds of bread on top, buttered side up
- Pop into the toaster and cook for 3 minutes.
If you find the above a bit too gloopy or the bread goes soggy, try reducing the amount of mayonnaise you use or use bread that’s a day or two old.