- 4 rounds of bread
- 80g cheese
- 40g Tesco's Finest Wafer Thin Wiltshire Ham
- 2tsp Mustard
This toasted sandwich is an absolute classic and is fantastic on those cold and winter days to help you warm up and feel good as those dark nights role in.
- Warm up the sandwich toaster onto it’s highest setting
- Butter one side of each round of bread
- Lay the cheese slices evenly over the unbuttered side of two rounds of bread
- Top the cheese slices with the Wiltshire ham
- Drizzle the mustard over the ham and top with the remaining pieces of bread, buttered side up
- Pop in the toaster for 3 minutes
The mustard you use is entirely your choice. Depending on mood I often vary from the American style burger mustard, to the intense flavour of good old fashioned English mustard. Experiment and see what suits you best.